Featured Post

Let Me Introduce The Skeptical Yogi To You

 From A Skeptic's Journey Through The Yoga Experience I must first make a full disclosure.   My first experience with yoga was a...

Friday, October 6, 2017

What I Know for Sure


Oprah Winfrey



"When you nurture your body it reciprocates."

"I won't waste a meal by eating food that doesn't fully satisfy me."

"Getting my lifelong weight struggle under control has come from a process of treating myself as well as I treat others in every way."

"The ultimate in being healthy is to operate at full throttle—physically, emotionally, and spiritually."

"Making the decision to look after yourself is the ultimate in healthcare."

"I don't believe in accidents. I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."

"Alone time is when I distance myself from the voices of the world so I can hear my own."

"A little restoration goes a long way."

"I've learned not to worry about what might come next."


Read more: http://www.oprah.com/omagazine/what-i-know-for-sure-oprah-winfrey/all#ixzz4uk4Fe84R

No comments:

Post a Comment